Melanoma Institute Australia (MIA) and Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPAH) offer one year Fellowships, involving work at RPAH, MIA Poche Centre and The University of Sydney.
The Fellowship is suitable for qualified pathologists/final year anatomical pathology trainees. The position will provide a unique opportunity for the right individual to:
- enhance their clinical diagnostic skills in pigmented lesion pathology and dermatopathology,
- obtain additional experience/training in surgical/molecular pathology and research,
- gain experience in interpretation of difficult consultation cases (>2500 annually)
- participate in the MIA translational melanoma research program
- enhance their knowledge of the treatment and care of melanoma patients.
We have currently filled our Dermatology Fellowships positions for 2023. To register your interest for Dermatology Fellowships for 2024, please email us via the link below and we will then contact you when we are recruiting.