To refer a patient to an MIA Clinic please complete a referral letter addressed to Melanoma Institute Australia and attach all relevant history and diagnostic information. Please include the following:
• A clinical trial consideration request
• Medical history – including previous cancer treatment or current immunosuppression (if applicable)
• Most recent imaging and blood test results
• Histopathology results
• Molecular pathology results (if performed)
• Contact details of referring cancer specialist (email and phone)
To see all clinics at Melanoma Institute Australia, including their contact details, see our Clinics page.
Referrals can be provided to the individual clinic, or email email@example.com or fax +61 2 9954 9290.
For general questions about our referral process please contact Melanoma Institute Australia on +61 2 9911 7200.
Patients should bring, wherever possible, copies of any diagnostic imaging, preferably on CD or in digital format, to their first appointment.