If you have been diagnosed with melanoma or know someone who has, this is your opportunity to learn more about:
- understanding your diagnosis
- treatment options for different stages of disease
- the latest advancements in surgery and medical treatments
- side effects from drug treatment
- how to manage anxiety and fear of recurrence.
The afternoon will conclude with a panel discussion. Afternoon tea and light refreshments will be provided.
It’s also a wonderful opportunity to meet other people impacted by melanoma.
This forum is hosted by Skin Cancer Tasmania, now part of Melanoma Institute Australia.
Note: Doors open at 3:30pm
The Melanoma Community Forum is free to attend. Please RSVP by Thursday 27 October using the button below.